- Defining a selection of tools and how to use them for managing projects, pattern matching, and the
capture of tacit knowledge.
- Narrative techniques, storytelling, fail forward
learning and after action reviews (AAR) -
Exercises and Assignments
Hands-on Training in Class
- Leaving open based on speaker exercises.
- Playing in Sandboxes (Part 2) ~ Envisioning the possibilities: Complete your evaluation of the tool you select.
- Student Portfolios: Continuing development and organization of
your Student Portfolio area. Review options available under Google Help
on how to add and enhance the organization and content.
Readings and Resources
- After Action Review (AAR) - review resources, links, and articles collected by leaders in this field.
- Callahan, Shawn (2004?). "How to Use Stories to Size Up A Situation," Anecdote. URL: http://www.anecdote.com.au/papers/AnecdoteStoriesSizeUpSit.pdf (accessed 7/25/2008).
- Kochtanek, Thomas R. and Matthews, Joseph R. (2002). Library Information Systems: From Library Automation to Distributed Information Access Solutions. Libraries Unlimited: Connecticut. Selected pages from textbook: p 192-193, 198-201, 210-211. (See restricted readings area.)